Learn how to apply style lines to your pattern pieces by following this simple video lesson. Use this step-by-step video direction and apply those same changes to your FREE Aline pattern included in this course to create a new design. Add more design lines and practice designing your own new styles by starting with this easy-to-follow lesson today.
Course Purchase Includes:
- Tutorial instructions
- Video lesson
- Downloadable PDF Aline Dress pattern pieces. *Dress comes with front & back pattern pieces only, no sleeves or seam allowance.
- Step-by-step PDF pattern assembly directions.
PDF Aline Pattern Details:
- PDF Digital Pattern Block – Prints on Letter Size (8 1/2″ x 11″) pages (tiled format) that require taping together for use in cutting out paper pattern blocks. Then follow the tutorial steps to create your newly designed pattern in the video lesson.
- Dress pattern includes sizes 2T-14/16 (Toddler through Children).
- Pattern sewing level is geared towards beginners.
- No yardage is included on PDF Aline Dress Pattern/Tutorial Instructions. *Suggested measurements are listed in the tutorial for reference for those who would like to make a wearable garment.